We all love the flying disc. And while many of us have a preference towards disc golf, that does not mean that we put the blinders on towards other disc sports. Whether its just playing catch or hustling around the Ultimate pitch, if it involves a flying disc, we usually support it.
That is why we are sharing the amazing news about the Manila Spirits exhibition series on Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 where Ultimate Frisbee will be featured on this South Pacific nation. The event will be livestreamed, and we at DiscGolfPlanet.tv are pleased to share the coverage here on our broadcasts portal.
Even more appealing is the work our Ultimate sisters and brothers are doing for cancer awareness! Through the ERIC (Early Recognition is Critical) charitable organization, Ultimate players are raising awareness to the importance of cancer screenings, as well as the recent developments towards effective therapies for treating, and even curing, cancer. Our corporate parent company, EmergingSports.tv is partnering with ERIC to spread the good news about their work. Check back to this space for more information in the near future.
USA vs. Philippines (Wednesday, November 11th starting at 8p EST)
USA vs. Japan (Friday, November 13th starting at 8p EST)
With the International Olympic Committee endorsing “Disc Sports” has a bona fide sporting category worthy of Olympic consideration, cooperation and support across all the flying disc activities is more crucial now than ever! So enjoy the coverage from Manila, as our favorite piece of sporting equipment continues its flight around the globe.
Disc golf well represented in Athlete of the Year, Sport of the Year, and Event of the Year categories.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (November 2, 2015): Today, Emerging Sports TV announces the nominees fro the inaugural broadcast awards. Drawing from the events, sports, and athletes featured this season on Emerging Sports TV, nominees for Athlete of the Year, Sports of the year, Event of the Year, and Broadcast Moment of the Year have been named.
“We had the privilege to produce television programming from some of the sports’ most iconic events, as well as its best kept secrets,” explained Dr. John G. Duesler, Jr., Principal at Emerging Sports TV. “Our primary object during this, our first year of broadcasting, was to celebrate the amazing athlete, events, and sports that, together, make up this new category of sports broadcasting.”
Throughout Emerging Sports TV’s eight, one-hour episodes in 2015, sports as arcane as snow shoe racing, disc golf, and slacklining were bundled together with the well known Pikes Peak International Hill Climb and USA Curling Nationals to create programming from a wide array of sports.
“For years, some of the most dramatic moments in sport have been relegated to competitors’ memories and, more recently YouTube videos,” Duesler said. “But many of these national and world championship events have gained enough of a following and developed into well-run competitions, that they are now worthy of television broadcasting. All of the sports have dreamed of someday being on television, and we, at Emerging Sports TV, believe the time has come for that to happen.”
With a rich list of accomplishments to choose from, the Emerging Sports TV principal has announced the award finalists in the following categories…
- Slacklining at the GoPro Games (Vail, Colorado)
- Jude Disc Golf Charity Invitational (Seaside, California)
- La Ruta Adventure Race (Costa Rica)
- National Collegiate Roller Hockey National Championships (Independence, Missouri)
EMERGING SPORTS TV ATHLETE OF THE YEAR:
- Michael Maczynski, Goalie for the 2015 Collegiate Roller Hockey National Champion Neumann University
- Erika Brown, skip of the 2015 USA Curling National Women’s Open Champions
- Paul McBeth, 4x Professional Disc Golf Association World Champion and No. 1 Ranked Player
- Gordon Wadsworth, 2015NUE Series Winner and La Ruta Adventure Race Single Gear Champion
- Felix Carierra, Slackline Industries No. 1 Ranked Slackliner and Multiple Event Champion in 2015
- John Shuster skips his rink to the 2015 USA Curling national championships after not being selected for the Olympic High Performance curling teams.
- Rhys Millen wins the Pikes Peak overall championship, becoming the first to do it in an electric vehicle.
- Scott Gall wins the 2015 US Snow Shoe National Championship after 10 tries and dedicates his win to his snowshoe mentor and friend who was killed in combat in Afghanistan.
- Neumann University reclaims US Collegiate Roller Hockey National Championship from Lindenwood University, who won it beating Neumann the year before.
EMERGING SPORTS TV SPORT OF THE YEAR:
The Emerging Sports TV Award winner will be revealed during the season-ending episode, which is currently being aired on 23 regional cable sports affiliates around the nation and internationally. Combined, these affiliates reach 88.5 million subscriber households. Awardees will also be posted on the Emerging Sports TV web site on Monday, November 16, 2015.
Emerging Sports TV is a global media outlet for national and world championship sporting events that have developed enough to be broadcast-worthy. The sports are drawn primarily from four categories: outdoor sports; water sports; winter sports; and motor sports. Emerging Sports TV is distributed to 23+ regional sports cable television affiliates, which comprise 88.5 million household subscribers. The show is also distributed on its digital platform on http://emergingsports.tv, as well as a number of social media outlets. For more information about including your sport in our series, becoming an advertiser, or elevating your brand as one of our broadcast partners, contact Dr. John G. Duesler, Jr., Principal at 215-913-0569 or email@example.com.
We know that you love disc golf!
We love it too, and that’s why we have been “Broadcasting the Best in Disc Golf!” since 2009.
We also know that you want to support our great game however you can. Well now…we at DiscGolfPlanet.tv have developed an entire menu of sponsorship options that we know will fit most of your promotional needs.
Here is our complete menu of 2015 PDGA Pro World’s Broadcast Sponsor options for you to consider…and hopefully support!
1. 2015 “Chart Your Course” Micro-Sponsor ($5): Here you can help promote your home course/favorite course, as we attempt to determine the World’s Most Popular Course. Become a “Chart Your Course” micro-sponsor now and help your course possibly be named “World’s Most Popular!”
- Be eligible to win prizes throughout our the entire disc golf and Emerging Sports TV Broadcast season (we’ve given away $10,000’s worth of prizes so far!),
- Get your own customized bag-tag with your name and DGPtv #, and,
- Most importantly, gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting Disc Golf’s Premier Media Outlet!
Our Prize List for the 2015 Pro World’s will be published shortly!
3. EmergingSports.tv VIP Club Member ($35): EmergingSports.tv is our newest media outlet for helping to promote, not just disc golf, but an entirely new category of sports media! Your Membership into our EmergingSports.tv VIP Club will get you:
- A customized VIP Club Card with your name and VIP Club Number
- An EmergingSports.tv T-shirt
- Be eligible to win prizes throughout our DGPtv livestream and Emerging Sports TV broadcast season
- The satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting the 3rd Wave of Sports Broadcasting!
4. 2015 World’s Livestream GOLD Sponsor ($100): This form of sponsorship is our TOP-SHELF individual level of support. This sponsorship will get you a BONUS of a limited edition DiscGolfPlanet.tv custom-stamped PRODIGY golf disc. In addition, this GOLD Membership consists of the following:
- A Customized VIP Club Card and DGPtv Lifetime Membership Card
- Double the opportunity to win prizes
- An Emerging Sports TV T-shirt
- The BONUS limited edition and DiscGolfPlanet.tv Custom-stamped Prodigy golf disc.
- Broadcast recognition of your sponsorship and the satisfaction of knowing that you are supporting our 2015 DGPtv Worlds Livestream and our EmergingSports.tv TV broadcast.
5. 2015 World’s Product/Event Sponsor ($500): Do you want the World to know about your amazing disc golf product or up-and-coming event? Then our DGPtv Livestream Product Sponsor option is the way to go. We will be featuring your product every day during the broadcast, providing links on both our streaming portal and social media outlets, and connecting to our 35-50,000 unique viewers from around the world. Looking for the most POWERFUL promotional outlet in disc golf? Then you need go no further.
6. 2015 World’s DGPtv Broadcast Partner ($1500–ONLY TWO REMAINING): Here is where the disc golf industry’s top manufacturers are positioning themselves for our 2015 PDGA Pro Worlds Livestream and TV show coverage. This sponsorship gives you a potent combination of World’s media promotion! Join the likes of the PDGA, Innova Champion, and Prodigy to swim with the big fish in disc golf. Here is a partial menu of the benefits of becoming a 2015 World’s Broadcast Partner.
1. LIVE INFORMATIONAL WORKSHOP: Have you (or a company representative) join us one weeknight for a 45 minute livestream “workshop” related to growing the Disc Golf Industry. This show will be interactive with our audience and will allow us to discuss your approach on how the industry should be united to grow the sport. It gives you a great platform for promoting the brand and your business philosophy AND to interact directly with potential customers! Here’s what top-shelf disc golf media promotion looks like!
2. BRANDED FEATURE during our Livestream and TV show: This provides your brand with a named feature during live and TV broadcast. Options might include the Launch of the Day (best shot), Lead Card Cam (our A-camera that follows the lead card each day), or the Trivia Question (where we engage viewers to tweet their responses using the #LegacyDiscs hashtag).
3. COMMERCIALS during our Livestream and TV show: This is the traditional commercial spot, though we will spice it up a little by having Crazy do a product feature too! Pick a disc that you want to clear the shelves, and we will promote it live (in addition to your commercial). This should prove our impact with our audience, and we’ve done this before with other products. Our TV shows reach 99.9 million Cable TV subscribers around the country and Europe and Asia.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA ANNOUNCEMENT of our partnership!: This is just a nice way to let people know that we are working together before, during, and after our 2015 Pro Worlds coverage. It is also a nice way to help you grow your social media “likes,” “followers,” and direct connections. If you need any help putting a social media strategy together, just let me know. DiscGolfPlanet.tv will break through 10,000 Facebook “Likes” during the Worlds coverage, which is a great foundation to start with.
If you have any questions about these opportunities, feel free to contact John Duesler, Principal at DiscGolfPlanetTV at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the phone at 215-913-0569. I look forward to joining with you to grow our great game!
Do you love you home disc golf course?
Would you like others to know how great it is?
How about winning a brand new practice basket that you can proudly install right after the Pro Worlds?
And what if you could do it by merely donating $5 to help support the 2015 Pro Worlds broadcast?
Well DiscGolfPlanet.tv is combining all these elements with our “Chart Your Course” sponsorship to help us livestream the 2015 PDGA Pro World Championships, and so we can promote your home course to our 50,000+ unique viewers we expect to gather during our broadcast from August 1st through the 8th.
Here’s how it works…
1. Become a Chart Your Course Micro-Sponsor Now!–CLICK HERE (It’s Just $5!)
2. We will Promote Your Course throughout our week-long coverage of the 2015 PDGA Pro Worlds Livestream.
3. Get the most “Chart Your Course” Broadcast Sponsors for your course, win a DGA Mach 5 Permanent Basket to use as a practice basket at your course!
This micro-sponsorship opportunity is a new way to help support our Livestreaming work, all while also promoting your great home course! It is a model that we believe can be a win-win for the entire disc golf community, without asking too much. We hope you will be able to donate your $5 to help bring your home course some recognition, as well as supporting our work at Disc Golf Planet TV.
If you have any questions or concerns, then just write us at email@example.com and we will be sure to consider your input.
In the meantime, we are grateful for your support! –The DiscGolfPlanet.tv Team
After ten years of covering the PDGA Pro Disc Golf World Championships, Disc Golf Planet TV will continue to unleash the power of e-commerce during our 6 days of livestreaming, branded content, interactive marketing, and disc golf industry programming. We invite you to consider promoting your business via our multiple media products, and unlock the power of your brand, your products, or your event.
Here is a sampling of how we will connect you to the global disc golf community via our media products:
- Disc Golf Industry Workshops to discuss our sport’s most important and intriguing issues.
- Over 30 hours of livestreaming from the courses, including Men’s Open, Women’s Open, and Men’s Master divisions.
- Branded Features to highlight your brand or business. From Keys to Success, to the Weather Board, to your sponsored player highlights…Disc Golf Planet TV will connect your company with our global audience.
- Your commercials will run on our livestream at least once an hour AND on our Emerging Sports TV “2015 PDGA Worlds show, which reaches 99.9 million Regional Sports cable TV subscribers.
- Social media recognition and direct links for your support of our livestream and to promote your brand, business, or events.
If you are a disc golf business that is interested in advancing your business in front of one of the biggest and best disc golf audiences, then consider advertising during our 2015 PDGA Pro Disc Golf Worlds. We have enough broadcast elements to fit your budget and help you achieve your goals.
Call Executive Producer, John Duesler at 215-913-0569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. .
Our 2015 Introductory Package for only $650 in Cash will get your business or brand on Television, and your $350 in Merchandise will show our DGPtv Livestream audience your brand!
Did you also know that we have been producing TV shows for the last two years that have reached 90+ million household cable TV subscribers? Well we have. And this year we launch Emerging Sports TV (Read More Here…) with over a dozen national and world championship events from a variety of sports!
With this season’s launch, we want to share our EXCLUSIVE Introductory Advertising offer to you, our Disc Golf community, as a sign of our gratitude for supporting our work over these last few years! (NOTE: There is LIMITED AVAILABILITY!)
Here’s what you will receive:
1. One 30-second commercial airing on our Emerging Sports TV episode that features both the 2015 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships, as well as the 2015 National Collegiate Roller Hockey Championships! Our shows reach 50-90 million cable tv subscriber households across 15-25 regional sports networks in North America, Asia, and Europe. (a $4500 value)
2. Broadcast partnership status for our first livestream of the season at the 2015 National Collegiate Disc Golf Championships. We will provide:
- Your commercials/promos multiple times each day,
- Interview a company representative if you are on-site, as well as
- Provide interactive links, flash sales, or merchandising deals throughout our show.
- Widespread merchandising potential, as we give away your swag to Lifetime DGPtv Members!
These four days of coverage will be featured from the Hippodrome Disc Golf Complex and feature the top college disc golf teams from around the nation! (a $1000 value)
How much will it cost? You ask!
- $650 in cash
- $350 in merchandise (to be given away to our Lifetime DGPtv Members!)
We will work with you on your branding, how to add value to your brand, and what merchandise would work best for our prize giveaways, BUT…please reserve your spot now, as AVAILABILITY IS LIMITED!
As always, thank you for your past support! We are grateful to be part of the disc golf family!