We all love the flying disc. And while many of us have a preference towards disc golf, that does not mean that we put the blinders on towards other disc sports. Whether its just playing catch or hustling around the Ultimate pitch, if it involves a flying disc, we usually support it.
That is why we are sharing the amazing news about the Manila Spirits exhibition series on Wednesday, November 11 and Thursday, November 12 where Ultimate Frisbee will be featured on this South Pacific nation. The event will be livestreamed, and we at DiscGolfPlanet.tv are pleased to share the coverage here on our broadcasts portal.
Even more appealing is the work our Ultimate sisters and brothers are doing for cancer awareness! Through the ERIC (Early Recognition is Critical) charitable organization, Ultimate players are raising awareness to the importance of cancer screenings, as well as the recent developments towards effective therapies for treating, and even curing, cancer. Our corporate parent company, EmergingSports.tv is partnering with ERIC to spread the good news about their work. Check back to this space for more information in the near future.
USA vs. Philippines (Wednesday, November 11th starting at 8p EST)
USA vs. Japan (Friday, November 13th starting at 8p EST)
With the International Olympic Committee endorsing “Disc Sports” has a bona fide sporting category worthy of Olympic consideration, cooperation and support across all the flying disc activities is more crucial now than ever! So enjoy the coverage from Manila, as our favorite piece of sporting equipment continues its flight around the globe.
After ten years of covering the PDGA Pro Disc Golf World Championships, Disc Golf Planet TV will continue to unleash the power of e-commerce during our 6 days of livestreaming, branded content, interactive marketing, and disc golf industry programming. We invite you to consider promoting your business via our multiple media products, and unlock the power of your brand, your products, or your event.
Here is a sampling of how we will connect you to the global disc golf community via our media products:
- Disc Golf Industry Workshops to discuss our sport’s most important and intriguing issues.
- Over 30 hours of livestreaming from the courses, including Men’s Open, Women’s Open, and Men’s Master divisions.
- Branded Features to highlight your brand or business. From Keys to Success, to the Weather Board, to your sponsored player highlights…Disc Golf Planet TV will connect your company with our global audience.
- Your commercials will run on our livestream at least once an hour AND on our Emerging Sports TV “2015 PDGA Worlds show, which reaches 99.9 million Regional Sports cable TV subscribers.
- Social media recognition and direct links for your support of our livestream and to promote your brand, business, or events.
If you are a disc golf business that is interested in advancing your business in front of one of the biggest and best disc golf audiences, then consider advertising during our 2015 PDGA Pro Disc Golf Worlds. We have enough broadcast elements to fit your budget and help you achieve your goals.
Call Executive Producer, John Duesler at 215-913-0569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more. .